Saturday, May 19, 2012

If it’s His will…it will happen.


Within this last year, God has clearly revealed His great deeds and plans for me.  I’ve seen His workmanship and art displayed in my life like never before and it’s caused me to see through His eyes.  It’s simply breathtaking to see God’s will for my life show itself in such intricate and personal ways.

Now don’t get me wrong, there has also been a great deal of confusion but nevertheless---He has opened doors, changed hearts, and given a whole new perspective to answering prayers.

The thing about God’s will is that more often than not He opens many doors for us and it’s up to us to choose.  The Lord gives us free will to decide for ourselves and whichever door we choose He will bless us.  If we come to a door that’s shut, then it’s simply not in His plan.  But you better believe that He has other doors open for you.

Two weeks ago God made it obvious to me what I had to take care the moment summer began.  The thought of what I was going to do was bittersweet; I knew deep down inside that I wanted/needed to do it, but was I strong enough to face such a challenge? You better believe it because God won’t tell me to do anything that He hasn’t been prepared me for.  So it was obvious to me that if He was telling me to do it, that I would succeed with the power of the Holy Spirit.  God broke down any walls of self-pride along with fear of man and just to make sure it was His will for my life and not the flesh, I prayed for direction, strength, and humility.

Let me tell you---when the time finally came---never in my whole life have I faced a situation where every single step I took and word I said had to be that of God’s or this situation could not happen.
As I took a leap of faith, literally everything fell into place so I knew this was time and I knew this was God!

So, don’t underestimate the power you have in Jesus Christ. =)
“You may have to step out to find out the right thing to do. If you don’t hear clearly from God, just step in the direction you think you should go, and wait for the peace.  If you lose your peace, back out of wherever you were headed”
Let God be your guide because each day is a new start and there will always be new plans for your life just waiting to unfold day by day.  I myself have many questions about the future, but I’m learning patience and, “not [to] be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God” (Philippians 4:6).
  

Clothed with His strength,

Kristen (:

No comments:

Post a Comment